For 16 years you’ve known us by our logo of a little church on a hill—a beacon of hope for Basilian missions. As we continue to evolve and do more for those in need, we want Saint Basil Coffee to reach more people! So you’ll be seeing a new look from us soon.
Our mission remains the same: We believe coffee can make a difference to help lift themselves out of poverty
- We are still an all-volunteer nonprofit
- We still give 100% of the proceeds from the sale of coffee to people in need
- We still work to help people rise out of poverty in the spirit of social justice by buying fair-trade and direct-trade coffee
- We still provide some of the freshest coffee available
Our new logo and branding reflect:
- Our coffee is from the earth, grown through human hands
- Holy hands give and receive
- Our coffee helps lift people out of poverty
Get a sneak peek of our new packaging.
Our website features the new logo, and new packaging rolls out next week! We appreciate your support as we work to put Saint Basil Coffee in the hands of more coffee lovers, and proceeds in the hands of more missions.